In-kind support in the form of donated goods and services helps us meet one-time, occasional or ongoing needs without having to raise money to do it â€“ this makes the money we do raise go further.
Here's a current list of items we could really use:
- 10-ride discount pass on the Capitol Corridor train between Richmond and Sacramento
- Airfare vouchers on Southwest Airlines and other major airlines
- First-class postage stamps
- Mac PowerBook or iBook laptop computer (new or used)
- Development and fundraising
- Legal (esp. transactions)
- Graphic design (print and web)
- Direct mail
- Event or ride planning
If you're interested in donating one of these items or discussing other in-kind donations, please contact us.