Your contribution will ensure that all Californians will soon be able to enjoy the greater health and happiness that comes from more bicycling.
Most of our funding comes from the generous donations of people like you. No donation is too small and all donations are used efficiently and wisely in helping us meet our goal of doubling cycling in California by 2017 and tripling it by 2020.
No matter what your capacity, please, take this opportunity to make a generous financial contribution today.
Use the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right to make a sustaining donation.
Or, donate as generously as you can by clicking on an amount below:
Does your employer match your contribution? Do you need a tax deduction? Then donate to our sister organization, the CBC Education Fund, where your funds will support all of our great work, except the lobbying. Donations to the California Bicycle Coalition are not tax deductible because we use those funds to exercise political power through lobbying.
All donors to CalBike receive:
- A responsive, effective, respected voice at the State Capitol and state agencies like Caltrans.
- CalBike Report, our monthly e-newsletter, with news about CBC campaigns, projects and accomplishments by our local partners around the state, people making news in bike advocacy, and upcoming rides and other bike-related events.
- Action alerts by email when we need bicyclists to contact their lawmakers directly.
- Invitations to CBC-sponsored events around the state.
- 25% discounts on Better World Club memberships when purchased through the CBC.
- 10% discount on the Spoke Insurance program designed especially for bicyclists.
If you prefer to donate offline using a check or credit card, simply download, complete and mail this donation form (PDF).
You can also support us by donating a car, stocks, bonds or real estate, or making a planned gift.